Pre-checklist to become a Taxi Live Africa Driver:
- Drivers Licence
- PDP (Public Drivers Permit)
- Operating licence/permit
- A vehicle licensed in South Africa – Click to view sample
- Vehicle must be registered from 2013 and satisfy our standard level of requirements
- We accept 4-door sedan, hatchback, Avanza and other 7 seater+ vehicles.
- Must have a roadworthy certificate
If you have answered YES to the above, you can apply to register as a Taxi Live Africa Driver
Please note: If you have all of the above in place except the required permits, please apply and we will assist you through the process.
Once registered, customer service training will be given at our offices and you will be ready to use our e-hailing App at only 13% commission payable to Taxi Live Africa.